Closed Alpha V1.3 will be released to all current testers on November 15th, it will be a big update, so be on the lookout.
Listen up! The entire community will have the opportunity to express how long they want ROTS to last as an entire game. You can input your vote by voting here.
Welcome all new guests! We hope you take a look around at what this community and game is about and hopefully register and stick around!
ROTS now has a brand new Teamspeak 3 server! Come join the ROTS Teamspeak by inputting the IP:

Go down
Executive Director
Executive Director
View user profile

Welcome All New Guests and Members!

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 pm
Greetings from myself, our development team, and production team. I think it would be appropriate only to introduce you guys, the guests, as to who we are and what we are doing. We are a group of teenage to young adults who spend our freetime practicing art, programming, mapping, modeling, and many other hobbies in the software and development field. We all have a strong passion in video games, but we all share on passion in common, the passion of Role Playing Games. We all have found ourselves fond of this particular genre and I think it's only appropriate we come together to introduce to you guys to our project, Realm of the Shadows. We made this game to combine a few elements we find amazing within RPGs; Massive Worlds, Rich Backstories, Pleasing Aesthetics, and Live-like Environments.

We hope as a group of indie developers you guys stick around to test out our game in the near future and even possibly assist in developing it. We are excited to have new members join our community, so if you think this may appeal to you, there's only one way to find out.

Cheers from the team.

- Director Azzerxzz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum