Closed Alpha V1.3 will be released to all current testers on November 15th, it will be a big update, so be on the lookout.
Listen up! The entire community will have the opportunity to express how long they want ROTS to last as an entire game. You can input your vote by voting here.
Welcome all new guests! We hope you take a look around at what this community and game is about and hopefully register and stick around!
ROTS now has a brand new Teamspeak 3 server! Come join the ROTS Teamspeak by inputting the IP: 68.0.143.107

Go down

Length of the whole game?

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
1 - 17%
3 - 50%
1 - 17%
1 - 16%

Total Votes: 6
Executive Director
Executive Director
View user profilehttp://realmoftheshadows.forumotion.com

ROTS Game Length Poll

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm
The community will have the opportunity to vote on how long they would like to see the entire portion of ROTS to last. Please input your vote and think hard about the decision, as this may have a big impact on the game's story and entirety. You may select more than one vote if you feel multiple options are appropriate. Feel free to openly discuss your opinions in replies but refrain from flaming.

Aside from that, we are always open to feedback! Always message myself, or any developer with any concerns or regards for development of the game.

Anyways, have a good one as always, and cheers.

- Director Azzerxzz

Last edited by Azzerxzz on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Development Director
Development Director
View user profile

Re: ROTS Game Length Poll

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:09 pm
Personally, I couldn't agree anymore at 16-20 hours. I would target something like 19 or 20 hours though. Anything above 25 at the very highest would make a story either incredibly long, which may fail at holding the attention span of players if they are impatient or the story is worse towards the end. Or it may simply just fall off past a certain point, which would pinpoint a "death" within a portion of an RPG.
Story Director
Story Director
View user profilehttp://buffum58.wixsite.com/amcc

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:46 pm
No matter how many hours it will be I will be pretty much creating the story it could be like a Saga or like a Chapter its all up to you guys... Razz Just Try Not to Kill me.

Last edited by Craze on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Development Director
Development Director
View user profile

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Craze wrote:No matter how many hours it will be I will be pretty much creating the story it could be like a Sega or like a Chapter its all up to you guys... Razz Just Try Not to Kill me.

Got it. I'll try my best to ensure you are found dead. Laughing
Story Director
Story Director
View user profilehttp://buffum58.wixsite.com/amcc

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:49 pm
Well Thanks Rexx XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum